Tuesday, March 18, 2008

T-7 Days

This time next week we will be on the plane to Japan. It is a rather exciting thought bundled together with a dash of nervousness and a twist of the unknown (for me at least), PChii is an old hand at this, having been to Japan once before (10 years ago).

I've been keeping an eye on the weather in Tokyo and its going to rather cool with the average top temperature around 11°C. It will be even colder in Sapporo, on the northern most island of Japan called Hokkaido. There is even a chance I might get to see snow for the first time!

I have been receiving a few requests from work mates and friends to do various things for them while I am in the land of the rising sun. I will try and accomplish them with photographic evidence, so you will know I was thinking of you while we are having a blast on our holiday ;)

The nights leading up to our departure are going to be rather busy. Mainly because I haven't started packing yet. But I'm sure it won't take all that long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!